Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mission: Leave the South

Okay so I got up at 3:15 AM!!! yes after only an hour and a half of sleep. My awesome mom got up with me to say good bye and my sweet father drove me to ATL. This provided him with plenty of time to give me all of his last minute advice and travel tips (thanks dad).

Going to the airport 3 hrs early was a little much but better safe than sorry I guess. To pass te time I ate breakfast REALLY slowly, watched people, and sat in the book store looking at the magazines and didn't buy any of them.

Got a sweet suprise at the check in counter and got up-graded to first class. I'm sitting in 3d and it's awesome.

On my way to my gate I walked Alicia to her gate. It was her first time in the USA (she's from Jamica) and the first time she'd flown was her flight from Jamica. We really clicked so we talked for a while. She's going to the U of Arkansas to run track. And ses planning on trying out for the Olympics.

Okie dokie well I guess I'll start reading my in flight magazine and enjoying my first class seat (the next flight in economy is going to be a rude awakening!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment